Oct 4, 2012

Love Letters Quilt-Block #2


This quilt is definitely slow-going! I first blogged about it here. I am finally finished with block number two. Block one took me one year-block two took me only nine months! I have started on block three and am hoping to have it finished in the next six weeks to two months. I am really loving needle-turn applique and want to work on this all the time. 

Right now my quilt room is a hot mess. My husband is making and installing a wall of cabinets for me to store my stash out of the sunlight. I will post pictures when he is finished-I think it's going to be gorgeous! In the meantime, I am doing handwork because I can't get to my sewing machine, cutting table or fabric. So maybe I stand a chance of getting this block done in record time.

Block 2  The oak leaf 

Deer in my yard yesterday morning. I would
love them even more if they didn't eat my plants!

Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment