Sep 8, 2015

I Spy A Vacation!

I've been really busy the last few weeks and haven't taken the time to blog. But some of my "really busy" was spent in total relaxation. My husband and I headed to the panhandle of Florida and spent 5 wonderful days at the beach. The weather was perfect, the water was perfect, the sand was perfect. I guess it's safe to say-the vacation was perfect!


This is the view from the porch where we ate all of our meals, rocked our evenings away and listened to the waves lapping at the shore.


This was our favorite meal. (We ate it three times!!) FRESH from the ocean, boiled and perfectly seasoned shrimp. It just doesn't get any better than this!! 

My body and soul are rejuvenated. I am ready to take on the world!


1 comment:

  1. Now that's my kind of busy.......it does look perfect.

    ReplyDelete