Aug 13, 2014

2014 Block Swap Update

This year my friends and I have been swapping nine patch blocks. I first posted about it in April. We have been sewing and swapping since January-five blocks per person per month for a total of 25 blocks each month. 

I have been putting my blocks up on my design wall in random order as I receive them. They are all gorgeous and I can't wait for our final blocks in October! I have now run out of space. I guess the rest of my blocks will just have to go into a stack until I am ready to lay them all out and sew them together.



In case you are counting and I seem to be short blocks~one of the ladies in our swap lives in England and because the postage is so high, she has opted to mail us all of our blocks from her at one time in October. 

Happy quilting!


Grammy

1 comment:

  1. I like these nine patches as you have the dark pieces on the four corners.

    ReplyDelete